The importance of this cannot be overstated, regardless of how overwhelming it may seem. There is such a strong correlation between social media and marketing and sales that 97% of marketers use social media and 78% of salespeople use it to outsell each other.
The benefits of this strategy go well beyond boosting sales!
The benefits of social media marketing are not known to all businesses. Small businesses ignore social media to a staggering extent; 50% don’t rely on it. That’s a worrying statistic. The fact that 25% of those polled do not plan to use social media in the future is even more troubling.
So, how does a solid social media marketing strategy help businesses?
Social media is proving to be beneficial for many companies but those who are still unsure about how to get started have a disconnect.
Keep reading if you fit into the latter category. Your business can benefit from social media marketing by learning how it works. You will discover some benefits, such as:
- Spreading awareness about your products and mission is easy with social media marketing.
- Social media and links to your website, which will increase traffic, are key to gaining more people’s attention.
- You invest in marketing to promote your products and services, duh!
Thinking about taking your brand online? These are the benefits you get!
1. Building a brand’s recognition!
2. Bring your brand to life!
- Be sure to let other businesses know about your network and your work with them.
- Get feedback from your customers.
- To get the audience actively involved, ask open-ended questions.
3. Learn how to make use of Social Listening to engage your audience!
4. Ensure your followers are happy with your customer service!
5. You can get direct traffic to your blog or website through referrals!
6. Boost your content = Get your products promoted!
Invest in a good social media strategy!
You now know 6 awesome advantages of social media marketing for businesses. Get the ball rolling!